- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARSTON, Mo. -- Abe "Bud Cool" Jamison, 74, of Marston died Sunday, July 6, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 28, 1929, in Wardell, Mo., son of Abe and Hattie Ransom Jamison Sr.
Survivors include four daughters, Gracie Harris of Omaha, Neb., Bertha Jamison of Lansing, Mich., Mattie Jamison of Memphis, Tenn., Evie Stone of Cleveland, Ohio; two sons, Brian and Sherrod Evans of Marston; a sister, Vinia Willis of Cape Girardeau; and 15 grandchildren.
Friends may call at Good Hope Baptist Church after 11 a.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Billy Williams officiating. Burial will be in Mason Cemetery at Point Pleasant, Mo.
Williams-Farr & Purnell Funeral Home at Howardville, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.