- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Stella Mae Glasnapp, 94, of Bell City died Thursday, July 10, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 28, 1908, in Advance, daughter of Fred and Laure DeLay Winemiller. She and Eugene Bollinger were married April 9, 1928, at Advance. He died in 1932. She later married John H. Glasnapp Jan. 5, 1934, at Benton, Mo. He died July 15, 1972.
Glasnapp was a member of First Baptist Church in St. Clair Shores, Mich., many years, and attended Bell City General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Donald Bollinger of Puxico, Mo., Raymond Bollinger of Advance; a sister, Odena Ford of Advance; six grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; and 10 great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Triplett officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Advance.