- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)5
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Ethel R. Moore, 83, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Feb. 10, 2006, at her home.
She was born June 6, 1922, in Dillon, S.C., daughter of RoShell and Illa Hayes Allen. She and Carmen L. Isella were married in 1941, and resided in Baltimore, Md.
In 1955, she and William N. Moore were married. They resided in Georgetown, S.C., where they were members of First Assembly of God Church. He died in 1986.
Loving survivors include three sons, Carmen L. Isella of Surfside, S.C., Frank Isella of Jappa, Md., Guy Isella of Baltimore, Md.; two daughters, Marie (Reagan) Davis of Cape Girardeau, Rhonda Moore Hodge of Awendaw, S.C.; 14 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a grandson, two brothers; and three sisters.
There are no services.
McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.