- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ethel R. Moore, 83, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Feb. 10, 2006, at her home.
She was born June 6, 1922, in Dillon, S.C., daughter of RoShell and Illa Hayes Allen. She and Carmen L. Isella were married in 1941, and resided in Baltimore, Md.
In 1955, she and William N. Moore were married. They resided in Georgetown, S.C., where they were members of First Assembly of God Church. He died in 1986.
Loving survivors include three sons, Carmen L. Isella of Surfside, S.C., Frank Isella of Jappa, Md., Guy Isella of Baltimore, Md.; two daughters, Marie (Reagan) Davis of Cape Girardeau, Rhonda Moore Hodge of Awendaw, S.C.; 14 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a grandson, two brothers; and three sisters.
There are no services.
McCombs Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.