- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police reports 2/14/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dani A. Tharnish, 19, of 106 Parkwood Ave., was arrested for operating an unlicensed motor vehicle and possession of a controlled substance.
* Buick A. Tharnish, 25, of 106 Parkwood Ave., was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
* Cameron D. McElwarth, 38, of Auburn, Ill., received a summons for failure to maintain property.
* Two domestic assaults were reported.
* Pro Car Wash, 2418 Bloomfield Road, reported the theft of money.
* Famous-Barr, 100 West Park Mall, reported a theft.
* BP State, 3276 William St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A rifle was reported stolen from 825 N. Spanish St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Nearly Perfect Shoes, 209 S. Kingshighway, reported a burglary and the theft of money.
* A burglary was reported.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following item was released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Susan A. Sametz, 19, of Towers North, received a summons for failure to appear for possession of a controlled substance.