- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police place four people under arrest Monday
At least four people were arrested Monday night when police executed a search warrant on Cape Girardeau's South Side.
The search was conducted at a home on Hanover Street around 7:30 p.m., and marijuana was recovered, according to Cape Girardeau police Cpl. Ike Hammonds.
No charges had been filed against the four in custody as of 9:40 p.m., Hammonds said.
Additional information, including the amount of marijuana found or if any other drugs were recovered, was not immediately available.