- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson fire reports 2/13/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 6:39 p.m., motor vehicle accident at 161 West Drive.
* At 9:36 p.m., emergency medical service at 2077 Pear Tree Court.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 2:54 a.m., elevator stuck at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 3:00 p.m., alarm sounding at 208 Linda St.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Emergency medical service at Bainbridge Road.