- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
KELSO, Mo. -- Larry and Sandy Gibbons of Kelso announce the engagement of their daughter, Christie Gibbons, to Matthew Wormington. He is the son of Marvin and Cheryl Wormington of Jackson.
Gibbons is a 2004 graduate of Scott City High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed in the bakery at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
Wormington is a 2000 graduate of Scott City High School. He owns a landscaping and lawncare business.
An outdoor wedding is planned May 20 at Old McKendree Chapel in Jackson.