- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
John and Karla Wyatt of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Lacie Rae Wyatt, to James David Griffaw. He is the son of Roy and Debbie Griffaw of Jackson and Pam and John Myers of Cape Girardeau.
Wyatt is a graduate of Scott City High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Rhodes 101 Stop in Scott City.
Griffaw is owner/operator of Jim's Quality Collision Center in Scott City.
A July 15 wedding is planned in Kelso, Mo.