- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Tirzah B. Casper, 96, of Tucson, Ariz., formerly of Anna, died Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at Lifecare Center in Tucson.
She was born Jan. 3, 1907, in Grayville, Ill., daughter of Posey M. and Stella Clark Blackford. She and Conrad R. Casper were married Nov. 1, 1925, in Anna. He died Feb. 7, 1976.
Casper was a member of First Baptist Church, and charter member of Union County Homemakers Extension and Anna American Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include a son, Conrad Casper of Tucson; two granddaughters; three great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by three sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from noon until service time Sunday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.