- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Tirzah B. Casper, 96, of Tucson, Ariz., formerly of Anna, died Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at Lifecare Center in Tucson.
She was born Jan. 3, 1907, in Grayville, Ill., daughter of Posey M. and Stella Clark Blackford. She and Conrad R. Casper were married Nov. 1, 1925, in Anna. He died Feb. 7, 1976.
Casper was a member of First Baptist Church, and charter member of Union County Homemakers Extension and Anna American Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include a son, Conrad Casper of Tucson; two granddaughters; three great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by three sisters.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from noon until service time Sunday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tim Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.