- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Clara M. Pittman, 91, of Advance died Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 7, 1912, at Arab, Mo., daughter of Joseph and May Bell Douglas Fish. She and Marion Pittman were married Nov. 15, 1956. He died April 16, 1995.
Pittman retired from Bond Nursing Center in Marble Hill, Mo. She was a member of Zalma General Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Rhonda Metcalf of Advance; a grandson; and three great-granddaughters.
She was preceded in death by eight brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Bill Fox will officiate. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.