- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape/Jackson police reports 2/10/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Randy W. Peters, 53, of 533 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and not having an operators license.
* Pam D. Taylor, of 49, of 914 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Terry G. Umfleet, 49, of 537 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jennifer A. Goza, 27, of 155 Lavender in Jackson, received a summons for sale of liquor to a minor.
* Timothy H. Tellor, 45, of Anna, Ill., received a summons for failure to signal.
* An assault was reported at Henderson Avenue and Merriwether Street. One person was being held in custody pending formal charges.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported the theft of clothes, film, yarn and photographs. Christina A. Oster, 35, of St. Marys, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A theft was reported at 3439 William St. Marquita A. Strongfellow, 17, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Huck's, 353 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of cigars.
* Animal abuse was reported.
* Possession of a controlled substance was reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 3049 William St. Matthew C. Jackson, 20, of 1258 County Road in Jackson, was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Trespassing and reckless burning were reported.
* Two people were in custody pending charges for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for unlawful use of a weapon.
* The failure to demolish a building was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David M. Sloan, 18, of 211 S. Bast St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Joseph Bisogno, 35, of 2812 Themis St., Cape Girardeau, received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* John A. Bourland, 46, of 620 W. Main St., received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Justin Anderson, 23, of 390 Etherton Drive, Cape Girardeau, received a summons for driving while suspended and failure to display plates on motor vehicle.
* Megan R. Murphy, 21, of 170 Cavalier Drive, received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign and operating a motor vehicle without a proper license.
* Animal neglect was reported on the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* Anthony Vogler, 20, of 1403 N. Sprigg St., received a summons for assault.
* An iPod was reported stolen from Memorial Hall.