- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape fire report 7/10/03
Thursday, July 10
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following items: At 5:26 p.m., motor vehicle accident at 1100 N. Kingshighway.
At 7:59 p.m., service call at 1023 S. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 10 a.m., natural gas leak at the 400 block of South Mount Auburn.
At 11:32 a.m., emergency medical service at 1122 Landgraf.
At 2:30 p.m., vehicle fire at 20 S. Sprigg.