- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. -- Richard Lee Mullins, 51, of Portageville died Monday, Feb. 6, 2006, at his home.
He was born March 21, 1955, in Cape Girardeau, son of Richard and Dorothy Lenora Hardin Mullins. He and Sandra Silman were married Aug. 28, 1981, at Portageville.
Mullins was employed by James Patton Plumbing.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Richard Mullins of Portageville; two daughters, Tamara Cossey of Gideon, Mo., Stephanie Ash of Marston, Mo.; his father of Advance, Mo.; a sister, Brenda Kennedy of Advance; twin brother, Michael Mullins of Advance, a brother, Ray Mullins of Baton Rouge, La.; and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his mother and two brothers.
Friends may call at DeLisle Funeral Home after 5 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Charles Thacker officiating. Burial will be in Dry Bayou Cemetery at Hayti, Mo.