- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
CAIRO, Ill. -- Burlin L. Payne, 69, of Cairo died Sunday, Feb. 5, 2006, at his home.
He was born June 28, 1936, in Cairo, son of Willis and Violet Sturgeon Payne.
He was a retired painter.
Survivors include four sons, Clinton Payne of Mound City, Ill., John and Troy Payne and Jeff Harrell, all of Paducah, Ky.; a sister, Jane Fye of Gainesville, Fla.; a brother, Robert Payne of Henderson, Ky.; and several grandchildren.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo from 11 a.m. until time of service Friday.
The funeral will be at noon Friday at the funeral home, with Monsignor Bill McGhee officiating. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery at Villa Ridge, Ill.