- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
ZALMA, Mo. -- Noel Merit Glenn, 87, of Zalma died Monday, Feb. 6, 2006, at his home.
He was born Sept. 7, 1918, at Leora, Mo., son of Frank and Bertha Williamson Glenn. He and Violet Stroup were married in 1930 at Kinder, Mo. She died in 1991. He later married Lorene Lemons June 28, 1993, at Duck Creek.
Glenn retired as a railroad blacksmith. He attended Oak Grove General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Donald Glenn of Cuba, Mo., Noel Glenn of St. Louis; a daughter, Sue Burns of Waterloo, Ill.; a sister, Delores Sanders of Sikeston, Mo.; two stepsons, Ben Lemons of Imperial, Mo., Ivan Lemons of Zalma; four stepdaughters, Alma Hanks of Advance, Mo., Connie Caldwell of Puxico, Mo., Brenda Webb of Algon, Iowa, Linda Lemons of Zalma; and several grandchildren.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and at Quernheim Funeral Home in Waterloo from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Quernheim Funeral Home. Burial will be in Sts. Peter and Paul Cemetery in Waterloo.