- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ZALMA, Mo. -- Noel Merit Glenn, 87, of Zalma died Monday, Feb. 6, 2006, at his home.
He was born Sept. 7, 1918, at Leora, Mo., son of Frank and Bertha Williamson Glenn. He and Violet Stroup were married in 1930 at Kinder, Mo. She died in 1991. He later married Lorene Lemons June 28, 1993, at Duck Creek.
Glenn retired as a railroad blacksmith. He attended Oak Grove General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Donald Glenn of Cuba, Mo., Noel Glenn of St. Louis; a daughter, Sue Burns of Waterloo, Ill.; a sister, Delores Sanders of Sikeston, Mo.; two stepsons, Ben Lemons of Imperial, Mo., Ivan Lemons of Zalma; four stepdaughters, Alma Hanks of Advance, Mo., Connie Caldwell of Puxico, Mo., Brenda Webb of Algon, Iowa, Linda Lemons of Zalma; and several grandchildren.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and at Quernheim Funeral Home in Waterloo from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Quernheim Funeral Home. Burial will be in Sts. Peter and Paul Cemetery in Waterloo.