- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire reports 2/8/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3:33 p.m., emergency medical service at 2700 Flora Hills Drive.
* At 4:36 p.m., A box alarm at 1827 Northbridge Drive.
* At 5:16 p.m., an illegal burn at 1900 William St.
* At 10:01 p.m., a car fire at 903 S. Pacific St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 4:03 a.m., emergency medical service at 2800 Bloomfield St.
* At 8:41 a.m., emergency medical service at Magnolia Avenue and Delwin Street.
* At 11:10 a.m., an alarm sounding at 1330 Kenwood Drive.
* At 2:40 p.m., emergency medical service at 806 Enterprise St.
* At 3:21 p.m., emergency medical service at 4298 Nash Road.
* At 3:22 p.m., a citizen assist at 1819 William St.