The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerry D. White Jr., 37, of 1762 Oakley Drive, was arrested on a Madison County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Justin E. Spencer, 26, of 318 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Brian W. Biri, 26, of 1853 Carolina Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for domestic assault.
* Cape Auto Sales, 1238 Meadowbrook Drive, reported the theft of tires and wheels.
* The theft of a Missouri driver's license was reported at Pacific and Themis Streets.
* Garbage cans were reported stolen from 124 S. Pacific St.
* Hot Spot Gas Station, 400 Morgan Oak St., reported the theft of cigarettes.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Budget Inn, 1448 N. Kingshighway, reported a damaged toilet and ceramic tile wall.
* A damaged tire was reported at 294 Siemers Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A natural death was reported.
* A missing person was reported.
* A 40-year-old man was taken into protective custody.