- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 2/8/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerry D. White Jr., 37, of 1762 Oakley Drive, was arrested on a Madison County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Justin E. Spencer, 26, of 318 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Brian W. Biri, 26, of 1853 Carolina Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for domestic assault.
* Cape Auto Sales, 1238 Meadowbrook Drive, reported the theft of tires and wheels.
* The theft of a Missouri driver's license was reported at Pacific and Themis Streets.
* Garbage cans were reported stolen from 124 S. Pacific St.
* Hot Spot Gas Station, 400 Morgan Oak St., reported the theft of cigarettes.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* Budget Inn, 1448 N. Kingshighway, reported a damaged toilet and ceramic tile wall.
* A damaged tire was reported at 294 Siemers Drive.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A natural death was reported.
* A missing person was reported.
* A 40-year-old man was taken into protective custody.