- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MALDEN, Mo. -- William K. "Bill" Shuffler, 50, of Malden died Sunday, Feb. 5, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 7, 1955, in Baltimore, Md., son of Bill Eugene and Enid Upton Shuffler. He and Janice Elaine Moore were married July 29, 1979, at Malden.
Shuffler was former owner/operator of Glenda's Florist. He attended First Southern Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Derek Shuffler of Malden; his father of Marble Hill, Mo.; a sister, Elinda Eakins of Lawrenceville, Ga.; a brother, Gene Shuffler of Washington, Mo.; and two granddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Dr. Bill Jackson officiating. Burial will be in Rosewood Cemetery at Malden.