- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Adrel M. Roy, 88, of Marble Hill died Monday, Feb. 6, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 27, 1917, near Lutesville, daughter of Charles U. and Lillie Bell Eaker. She and Wilburn Willard Roy were married Sept. 28, 1939. He died Oct. 26, 2005.
She was an ordained Pentecostal minister, and a member of Lutesville Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include a brother, C.R. "Bud" Eaker of Marble Hill, and a sister, Wilda Riedle of Edwardsville, Ill.
She was preceded in death by a brother, and two sisters.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 9 a.m. to service time Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ellston Chapman officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.