- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
First Friday to feature Crowell, Kinder, Hanaway
Senate President Pro Tem Peter Kinder and state Rep. Jason Crowell will be the featured speakers at First Friday Coffee this week. House Speaker Catherine Hanaway also plans to attend.
Hanaway, a St. Louis County Republican, and Kinder and Crowell, both Republicans from Cape Girardeau, will speak about issues from the recent turbulent session of the Missouri Legislature.
First Friday Coffee, sponsored by the Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce, is scheduled for Friday at 7:30 a.m. at the Show Me Center.