- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
Cape police reports 2/6/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric G. Kilby, 25, of 333 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
* Edwin R. Rhodes, 44, of 2923 Beaver Creek Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Ryan M. Overton, 22, of 412 N. Croy, Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to stop at a red light.
* Michelle L. Daughtery, 23, of 2425 Sunny Lane, was arrested on an Arnold Police Department warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of shoplifting.
* Wayne K. Cordia, 49, of 3005 Themis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Joshua C. Inman, 22, of 1605 Madison St., Fredericktown, Mo., was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Brett Michaels Dieffenbach, 19, 1022 Village Lane, was issued a summons for stealing decals and paint at Wal Mart.
* Gas was reported stolen at Rhodes 101 Stop, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* Cash, jewelry and medication were reported stolen from 3967 Granite.
* Cash was reported stolen at Bob Evans Restaurant at 156 Vantage Drive.
* Gas was reported stolen at Rhodes 101 Stop, 2109 William St.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* A gray 2000 Jeep Cherokee was towed at Broadway and Main Streets.
* A blue 2005 Honda Civic was towed at Broadway and Main Streets.
* A white 2001 Nissan Sentra was towed at Broadway and Main Streets.
* Two juveniles, ages 15 and 16, were taken into custody for curfew violation on Ellis and Elm streets.
* A silver Ford Escort was reported abandoned at 1325 Broadway.
* Domestic assault was reported at Independence and Main streets.