- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
FROHNA, Mo. -- Melody Lynn Burroughs and Jason Michael Hamm were married Sept. 20, 2005, in Gatlinburg, Tenn. The Rev. Bill Champaux performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Ilmer and Connie Burroughs of Frohna. The groom is the son of Vicki and Ray Spears of Oran, Mo., and Michael Hamm of Benton, Mo.
A reception will be held in February.
Mrs. Hamm attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Nordenia USA Inc.
The groom attended Linn State Technical College. He is employed at Nordenia.
The couple resides in Altenburg, Mo.