- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ORAN, Mo. -- Heather Shirrell and Justin Jones were united in marriage Dec. 3, 2005, at Little Log Wedding Chapel in Gatlinburg, Tenn. The Rev. Travis Tatum performed the ceremony. Recorded music was played.
Parents of the couple are Kenny and Tina Shirrell of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and John and Faye Jones of Oran.
Matron of honor was Teresa McKee of Painton, Mo., sister of the groom.
Ryan McKee of Painton, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man.
Mrs. Jones is a 1997 graduate of Poplar Bluff High School. She received a bachelor of science degree from Arkansas State University in 2001, and a master of arts degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 2003. She is a speech pathologist with Poplar Bluff School District in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Oran High School. He is a self-employed farmer.
After a wedding trip to Pigeon Forge, Tenn., the couple resides in Advance, Mo.