- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Robin Mary Logsdon and Derek Shawn Ogborn exchanged vows Jan. 2, 2006, at Alpine Wedding Chapel in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. The Rev. Ray Morris performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of the late Eddie and Sarah Ann Logsdon of Western Kentucky. The groom is the son of Gary Ogborn and Barbra Treece of Cape Girardeau, and Kay Lynn Ogborn of Alabama.
Matron of honor was Carla Jackson of Cape Girardeau, and maid of honor was Kasey Lynn Ogborn, daughter of the groom.
Scott Ray Edmonds, son of the bride, was best man.
A reception is planned May 1 at Talladega Superspeedway in Talladega, Ala.
Mrs. Ogborn is a 1983 graduate of Ballard Memorial High School. She is manager of Ogborn Rental and Lady Bug Lawn Care.
The groom is a 1987 graduate of Central High School. He is parts manager at Ste. Gen Ford Inc.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.