- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police reports 2/5/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Donald Blankenship, 54, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and running off the roadway.
* Alvin Shipman, 27, of Morley, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while his license was revoked.
* Sarah Evers, 19, of Cedar Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, speeding and failure to drive on the right half of the road.
* Emily Copeland, 18, of DeSoto, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Jennifer Rodgers, 25, and Detasha Simmons, 19, both of Sikeston, Mo., were arrested on suspicion of stealing from J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* Donnell Johnson, 44, of 925 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of first-degree assault and armed criminal action.
* A 15-year-old was taken into custody for stealing at 100 West Park Mall.
* A 14-year-old and a 16-year-old were taken into custody for stealing from Claire's Boutiques at 173 West Park Mall.
* Keith Larry Stevens, 21, of Millersville received a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to signal.
* Ruth Shrum, 35, of 21 S. Henderson Ave., was issued a summons for hindering prosecution.
* Andrew Ryan, age not given, of Jackson was issued a summons for littering.
* Dustin Duncan, 20, of 2850 Whitener St., Apt. 5, and Justin Sheper, 17, of Jackson were issued summonses for possession of alcohol by minors.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported at 1965 Delwin St., Apt. 6.
* A forgery was reported at 1701 Lacey St.
* Crown Cadillac reported the fraudulent use of a credit card at 607 S. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* Cape United Auto Inc. reported a license plate was stolen at 1105 Independence St.
* An assault was reported at 3029 Mimosa St.
* A rape/sexual assault was reported.
* A leash-law violation was reported in the 1300 block of North Spanish Street.