- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Helen R. Zahner, 74, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 3, 2006, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born Aug. 5, 1931, in Perry County, daughter of Sylvester and Ada E. Grass Moll. She married Raymond Zahner in September 1972.
Zahner was a certified nurse aide. She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church at Highland, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Kathy Rabold of Bloomsdale, Mo., Norma Baer of Perryville; two sons, Lynn Martin of St. Louis, Lemuel "Les" Martin of Mooringsport, La.; two brothers, Louie and Robert Moll of Perryville; eight grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Robert Brockland officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.