- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Rep. Swan opposes effort to fire education commissioner (11/20/17)2
Cape Girardeau Planning and Zoning Commission agenda
7 p.m. today
Hearings Request of SLS Investments for a special-use permit for a community unit plan for approximately 7 acres at Missouri and Jefferson avenues, in an R-3, two-family residential district.
Discussion and voting
Request of SLS Investments for a special-use permit for a community unit plan for approximately 7 acres at Missouri and Jefferson avenues. Subdivision plats
Record plat of Eugene's Second Addition.