- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Jonathan Stuart and Kristen Marie Faris of St. Louis, St. Luke's Hospital in Chesterfield, Mo., 11:22 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, 2006. Name, Delia Mae. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. First child. Mrs. Faris is the former Kristen Barber, daughter of Wayne and Karen Barber of Shiloh, Ill., and Janice Barber of Chesterfield. She is employed by Sqwires. Faris is the son of John and Brenda Faris of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Aries Co.
Son to Richard Charles and Rebecca Lynn Fehr of Farmington, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:40 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2006. Name, Blake Andrew. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Fehr is the former Rebecca Martin, daughter of Tim and Sheila Martin of Jackson. Fehr is the son of Rick and Cathy Fehr of Cape Girardeau. He is property analyst with American Family Insurance.