- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Frank Albert Giese, 85, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2006, at Missouri Veterans Home.
He was born July 24, 1920, in St. Louis, son of Albert and Gabrielle Krisch Giese. He was a former building contractor.
Giese served in the U.S. Army from Sept. 14, 1942, to March 9, 1946.
Survivors include a son, Larry Giese; a daughter, Darcy Gyuraki; a brother, Harry Giese of Florissant, Mo.; and a grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a sister.
There is no local service planned. Burial will be in St. Louis at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.