- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Billy Bland Davenport, 74, of Millersville died Saturday, Jan. 28, 2006, at his home.
He was born March 7, 1931, in Senath, Mo., son of Reuben H. and Sadie Prewett Davenport. He and Bernita Lincoln were married Oct. 24, 1953, at Arbyrd, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Mitchell Davenport of Cedar Hill, Mo.; a daughter, Nancy McNabb of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Martin Davenport of Arbyrd; five grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
The funeral was held Monday at McDaniel Funeral Home in Senath, with the Rev. Bob McNabb officiating.