- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ST. LOUIS -- Robert Frohlichstein, 82, of St. Louis passed away peacefully on Friday, Jan. 27, 2006.
He was born Sept. 19, 1923, at St. Louis.
He was a beloved husband to the late Helen Frohlichstein; dear father of the late Julie Ann Frohlichstein; dear father of Jill (Roland) Pena; loving grandpa of Tyler and Carter Pena; dear twin brother of Richard (Mollie) Frohlichstein; dear brother of Jack Frohlichstein. Frohlichstein was a beloved uncle and great uncle and friend to many.
Frohlichstein was a B-24 mechanic in the European theater during World War II. He retired as the vice president of Wise el Santo after 40 years in sales. He was well known as "Bob the Glove Man." Frohlichstein volunteered at Missouri Baptist Hospital, loved sports and was an avid Cardinals fan.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday at the Great Hall of Ambruster-Donnelly Mortuary, 6633 Clayton Road in Clayton.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the mortuary.
Interment will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Humane Society of Missouri, National Alliance for Autism Research or the charity of your choice.