- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
People on the move 01/30/06
Area massage therapist participates in workshop
Don Miles, a massage therapist at Fitness Plus in the Saint Francis Health and Wellness Center in Cape Girardeau, recently participated in a craniosacral therapy workshop offered by Upledger Institute Inc., a health-care organization offering continuing education courses to medical professionals. The therapy is used to detect and correct imbalances in the craniosacral system, which may be the cause of sensory, motor or neurological dysfunction. The craniosacral system consists of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid surrounding and protecting the brain and spinal cord. The therapy has been used to treat headache, neck and back pain, chronic fatigue and eye problems, among other disorders.
Prime Properties of Cape County opens
Doris Jean Arnold has opened Prime Properties of Cape County LLC at 57 Sena Fawn Drive in Cape Girardeau. Arnold has been in the real estate business for 20 years in Cape Girardeau County and specializes in residential, commercial, investment and land development. She is also a building contractor with Arnold Homes.
-- From staff reports