- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
People on the move 01/30/06
Area massage therapist participates in workshop
Don Miles, a massage therapist at Fitness Plus in the Saint Francis Health and Wellness Center in Cape Girardeau, recently participated in a craniosacral therapy workshop offered by Upledger Institute Inc., a health-care organization offering continuing education courses to medical professionals. The therapy is used to detect and correct imbalances in the craniosacral system, which may be the cause of sensory, motor or neurological dysfunction. The craniosacral system consists of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid surrounding and protecting the brain and spinal cord. The therapy has been used to treat headache, neck and back pain, chronic fatigue and eye problems, among other disorders.
Prime Properties of Cape County opens
Doris Jean Arnold has opened Prime Properties of Cape County LLC at 57 Sena Fawn Drive in Cape Girardeau. Arnold has been in the real estate business for 20 years in Cape Girardeau County and specializes in residential, commercial, investment and land development. She is also a building contractor with Arnold Homes.
-- From staff reports