- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)23
Cape police reports 1/30/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Billy J. Thompson III, 21, of 604 N. Maryland, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
* Tracey L. Anderson, 27, of 1110 Greensferry, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to use a turn signal.
* Joseph F. Nickerson II, 21, of 113 Staehle Court, St. Louis, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving without headlights and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Shalonda Yvonne Townsend, 26, of 406 N. Decatur, Malden, was arrested on a Malden Police Department warrant for failure to pay fines.
* Christy Lumer Smith, 26, of 201 S. Lorimier, Apt. A, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Erin R. Metcalf, 17, of 20042 Wolfcreek Lane, Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested for stealing clothing at Famous Barr and a 16-year-old juvenile was taken into custody.
* Andrew W. Montgomery, 22, of 330 N. Pacific St., was issued a summons for tampering with a motor vehicle.
* A Missouri license plate, 348-WCG, was reported stolen at 323 N. Fountain St.
* Two Missouri license plates, 772-XSW, were reported stolen at 1311 Cousin St.
* A green 1995 Chevrolet Caprice, Missouri tags 072-XCJ, was reported stolen at 202 Siemers Drive.
* Peace disturbance and assault was reported at 3049 William St. and two juveniles, ages 16 and 14, were taken into custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and tampering with evidence at 943 Bellevue St.
* Possession of a controlled substance and fleeing lawful detention was reported at 17 St. Park St.
* A stolen vehicle was recovered at 103 Cape West Parkway.
* A Sprint cell phone was recovered at S. Village Drive.
* A gray 1988 Chevrolet Celebrity, with no license plate, was towed at 1 N. Sunset Drive.
* A tan 1990 Ford Aerostar van, with Missouri license plate 981-ZFB, was towed from 902 William St.