- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
McCains are married 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Chester McCain of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Florida and the Bahamas.
McCain and Darlene Martinson were married Dec. 31, 1955, at New Bethel Baptist Church by Glenn Cummings. Their attendants were the late Carol Roelse of Cornell, Wis., and J.D. Phillips of Jackson.
The couple has two children and three grandchildren.