- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sara Dawn Rodriguez and George Calvin Trout IV were married June 11, 2005, at First United Methodist Church in Charleston, Miss. Musicians were Linda Allison, Mac Peters, Louise Fox, and Bud Trout, all of Charleston, and Charles Gates of Tupelo, Miss. Soloist was Erin Brown of Tupelo, sister of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Joe and Vicki Rodriguez of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of George Calvin "Bud" and Deloris Trout III of Charleston.
Matrons of honor were Stacy Stork and Lisa Williams, sister of the bride, both of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Jodie Shelby and Christy Schmitt of Cape Girardeau, Kimberly Hendrix of Clovis, Calif., Erin Brown; Kristin Wilkerson of Oxford, Miss.; and Shannon Jones of Cape Girardeau.
The groom's father and his brother, Daniel Trout of Nashville, Tenn., were best men. Groomsmen were Josh Daniel of Oxford, Cort Casey of Memphis, Tenn., Michael Green of Water Valley, Miss., Nat Martin of Memphis, Joshua Pittman of Southaven, Miss., Joshua Quong of Oxford, and Greg Brown of Tupelo, brother-in-law of the groom. Ushers were Ben Johnson, Brian Rodriguez, cousin of the bride; Phil Davghdrill and Lloyd Caulfield.
Candlelighters were Melissa Haviland of Brazil, Ind., and Ben Johnson of Evansville, Ind.
Sara Booth of Chicago attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Trout home. Servers were Lana Cook, Sharon Simmers, Nancy Robertson and Karen Elledge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 10 at Tallahatchie County Country Club.
Mrs. Trout is completing a master's degree in health promotion at the University of Mississippi. She is coordinator for the Choices grant at the university in Oxford.
The groom received a master's degree in journalism and a bachelor of arts degree in history from the university. He is a literature and writing teacher at South Panola High School in Batesville, Miss.
After a wedding trip to Mexico, the couple resides in Water Valley.