- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Grace Katherine Gerhardt, infant daughter of Kevin and Jennifer Biri Gerhardt, passed away Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 17, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Loving survivors include her parents of Jackson; paternal grandfather and step-grandmother, Kermit and Cheryl Gerhardt of Jackson; paternal grandmother, Darlene Daniel of Jackson; maternal grandparents, Walter and Donna Biri of Jackson; paternal aunts and uncles, Keisha Simmons, husband Keith and son Kevin of Cape Girardeau, Krissie Daniel of Jackson, Jessica Shackles and husband Rob of Arnold, Mo., Jason Stovall and wife Jennifer of Cape Girardeau, JoAnna Sams and husband Jason of Cape Girardeau, Krystal Finkbinder of Milwaukee, Wis.; and maternal aunt, Christina Milam of Jackson.
Also surviving are her maternal great-grandparents, Georgia Mae Biri of Jackson, Norman and Lois Busby of Millersville; and maternal great-great-grandmothers, Eula Johnson of Cape Girardeau and Cora Busby of St. Charles, Mo.
She was preceded in death by the following great-grandparents: Arthur and Elda Kutscher, Kermit and Ernestine Gerhardt, and Loyd Biri.
Friends may call today from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 3:30 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Daniel Hale officiating. Burial will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Memorials may be made as follows: Jackson Volunteer Fire Department/Gerhardt Family, c/o Peoples Bank, Attn: Mary Lou Estes, POB 550, Jackson, Mo., 63755.