Cape/Jackson police reports 1/19/06
Thursday, January 19, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David Allen Tingle II, 28, of 1038 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Jodie L. Walker, 28, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Butler County warrant for insufficient funds.
* Ricky C. Mosley, 49, of 521 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* An assault was reported. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A robbery was reported at Hanover and Independence Streets. Corey M. Williams, 17, of 1321 William St., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* Tools were reported stolen from 380 N. Kingshighway.
* A checkbook and checks were reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A sign on metal frame was reported stolen at 316 Bellevue St.
* A camera was reported stolen.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1855 Perryville Road.
* A burglary and an assault were reported at 1022 Sturdivant Ave. Curtis E. Cox, 17, of 925 S. Ellis St., was arrested and four juveniles were cited in juvenile court in connection to the complaint.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A harassing phone call was reported.
* Illegal dumping was reported at 341 S. Sprigg St. Leora A. Watson, 48, of 708 Morgan Oak St., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Saxton C. Kinder, 17, of 313 Donald St., received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Child abuse was reported in the 400 block of West Jefferson Street.
* Child abuse was reported in the 1400 block of Orchard Drive.
* A theft of gasoline was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Vandalism was reported in the 300 block of North High Street.
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety reported the following:
* A wallet was reported stolen from Rec Center North.