- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Lloyd Dale Watkins Sr. and Angelica Marie Koch of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:34 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2006. Name, Lloyd Dale II. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Koch is the daughter of Julia Koch and Harold Koch Sr. of Marble Hill. She is a certified nurse assistant at Elder Care. Watkins is the son of Peggy Watkins of Hiram, Mo., and David Watkins Sr. of Burbank, Mo. He is a staff support employee at Mary's Ranch.
Son to Shannon R. McIntyre of Friedheim, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:45 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2006. Name, Noah E. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Ms. McIntyre is the daughter of Betty McIntyre and Larry McIntyre of Friedheim.
Daughter to Peter Nguyen and Hong Huynh of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:57 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2006. Name, Melody May. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Ms. Huynh is the daughter of Giap Huynh of Vietnam. Nguyen is the son of A. Nguyen and Xe Duong of Kennett, Mo.
Daughter to Alex Michael Liggett and Shauna Ray Beasley-Liggett of Tamms, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:37 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 2006. Name, Raylynn Joyce. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Beasley-Liggett is the daughter of Raymond and Pam Beasley of Tamms. She is employed at Fountainbleau Lodge. Liggett is the son of Dave and Cynthia Huite of DuQuoin, Ill., and Michael and Marcia Liggett of Herrin, Ill. He is employed at Yamaha of Southern Illinois.
Son to Eric and Summer Dawn May of Cincinnati, Ohio, Mercy Anderson Hospital in Cincinnati, 5:36 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16, 2006. Name, Brayden Eric. Weight, 9 pounds, 8 ounces. Mrs. May is the former Summer Cates, daughter of Joe and Clara Cates of Cincinnati and Brenda Sander of Jackson. She is a teller supervisor at PNC Bank East Gate Branch in Cincinnati. May is the son of Loretta May of Springfield, Mo., and Ronnie May of Mesa, Ariz.