- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson fire reports 1/18/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 7:28 p.m., an emergency medical service response in the 200 block of Mill Street.
* At 9:26 p.m., an emergency medical service response at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* At 9:39 p.m., a carbon monoxide detector at 1071 Dorothy St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 2:53 a.m., an emergency medical service response in the 1500 block of Luce Street.
* At 2:55 a.m., an emergency medical service response in the 1500 block of Hill Street.
* At 9:28 a.m., an emergency medical service response on Doctors Park Drive.
* At 4:21 p.m., a fire alarm at 1639 Luce St.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* An emergency medical service response on Kimbel Lane.