- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Steve and Vicki Ramey of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Dawn Ramey, to Petty Officer 2nd Class Christopher Brent Bledsoe. He is the son of the late Lloyd and Clara Bledsoe of Olive Branch, Ill.
Ramey is a graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in child development from Southeast Missouri State University, and is pursuing a certificate in early childhood education. She is employed by Cape Girardeau Public Schools.
Bledsoe is a graduate of Egyptian High School in Tamms, Ill. He is serving in the U.S. Navy, assigned to Cape Girardeau.
A Sept. 20 wedding is planned.