- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police reports 1/16/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shea Mattingly, 23, of 1850 Lexington Ave., was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain in a single lane.
* Jose F. M. Vidal, 46, of 10 Rivercrest Drive, was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear for driving without a license.
* Christopher M. Robinson, 23, of 1925 New Madrid St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for second-degree domestic assault.
* A dog crate was reported stolen at 518 S. Ellis St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Jasper's, 407 Morgan Oak St.
* Food was reported stolen from China Town Buffet, 213 S. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway.
* A battery was reported stolen and windows were reported damaged at R & S Auto Sales, 1287 Independence St.
* Child abuse was reported.