- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Robinsons celebrate 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. Hansel Robinson of Jackson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary Dec. 28, 2005, at the home of a daughter.
The reception was hosted by their children, James Robinson and wife Rita of Traverse City, Mich., Joanna Clifton and husband David of Branson, Mo., and Ellen Robinson of Jackson.
Robinson and Evelyn McCamish were married Jan. 11, 1946, at Dexter, Mo., by Linvell Arrington. Their attendants were Floyd and Mary Staggs.
He was principal at Washington School in Cape Girardeau from 1967 to 1986. Mrs. Robinson worked at the Boy Scout office in Cape Girardeau from 1965 to 1988.
The couple has seven grandchildren.