- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Police report 1/14/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt
* One person was in custody on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway, and operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license.
* Timothy L. Kindrix, 23, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Timothy J. Simmons, 41, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a stop sign violation and a suspended operator's license.
* Joshua P. Guyton, 23, of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on a Pemiscot County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked.
* Jesse G. Kuykendoll Jr., 25, of 232 S. Ellis St., was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
* Brittany N. Vonnida, 24, of 1701 Rand St., was arrested for false declaration and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Susan M. Lowe, 30, of 426 Bellevue St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for not having a license.
* A domestic assault and stealing were reported.
* Amerimart No. 7, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A vehicle was accidentally damaged at 103 N. Kingshighway.
* A disturbance of the peace was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road. Two 14-year-old girls were cited in juvenile court.
* A disturbance of the peace was reported. Two 12-year-old boys were cited in juvenile court.
* A 14- and a 16-year-old girl were reported as runaways.
* Monty's Manufactured Homes, 602 S. Kingshighway, reported the fraudulent use of a credit card.
* A 57-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A missing person was located.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County sheriff's office. Arrests do not imply guilt
* Kasandra J. Bies, 24, of Senatobia, Miss., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing.
* Samuel Wilson Jr., 20, of Chicago, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Tracy L. Cunningham, 34, of Sedgewickville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County for failure to register a motor vehicle annually, and on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court, speeding and improper registration.
* Diedre C. Ward, 34, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing and passing bad checks in violation of probation.