- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape gets a healthy shot of the blues
The Rich Fabec Band hasn't been playing shows in Cape Girardeau for long, just a few months, but the gigs keep coming. Already they've played Broussard's and the Rude Dog Pub, bringing the classic blues-rock style to Cape Girardeau's music lovers.
Now they're set to return on Jan. 21 to play Broussard's, arguably Cape's home of the blues, again. The Southern Illinois-based bluesers have honed their craft in the smoky dives of the region, along with receiving airplay in Europe, Asia, South America and that other foreign country, Chicago.
If the blues is your thing, then the Fabec Band is a safe bet.
Just the facts
What: Rich Fabec Band in concert
When: Jan. 21, 9 p.m.