- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Billie Lois O'Neal, 81, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Jan. 12, 2006, at Chateau Girardeau.
She was born March 7, 1924, in Rainbow, Texas, daughter of Tom and Frances Boggs O'Neal.
O'Neal was a retired teacher from Southeast Missouri State University. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a brother, Lynn O'Neal of Glen Rose, Texas.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
There is no local service.
Burial will be in Squaw Creek Cemetery in Rainbow.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Chaffee, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.