- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Jon Mark Golightly, 50, of Anna died Thursday, Jan. 12, 2006, at Union County Hospital.
He was born July 7, 1955, in Cairo, Ill., son of Glenn and Lillian Johnson Golightly. He and Donna Eddleman were married Sept. 17, 1982, in Dongola, Ill.
Golightly was a retired pipefitter. He was a member of Big Creek Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Hayden and Harrison Golightly of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna after 6 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. LaRue Parr officiating. Burial will be in Big Creek Cemetery.