- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Sparkman has done great things
To the editor:
I have to agree with the VanMatres' letter, "Release Sparkman during appeal."
Greg Sparkman is a good person and has done many great things for our communities in Cape Girardeau and Jackson. He is a person who has a great outlook on life no matter what. His conscience is clear, and it reflects as such in his "happy-go-lucky, doing-good-things-for-others" actions. If you knew him, you would understand what I mean.
LANCE and LINDA McKINNEY, Jackson