- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- New regents president named after Knudtson decides not to seek second term (12/18/17)
- Southeast rings bell for 807 December graduates (12/18/17)
Sparkman has done great things
To the editor:
I have to agree with the VanMatres' letter, "Release Sparkman during appeal."
Greg Sparkman is a good person and has done many great things for our communities in Cape Girardeau and Jackson. He is a person who has a great outlook on life no matter what. His conscience is clear, and it reflects as such in his "happy-go-lucky, doing-good-things-for-others" actions. If you knew him, you would understand what I mean.
LANCE and LINDA McKINNEY, Jackson