Fire reports 1/13/06
Friday, January 13, 2006
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 5:33 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Independence Street and Silver Springs Road.
* At 11 p.m., a box alarm at 3001 Mimosa Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 3:26 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Silver Springs Road.
* At 9:46 a.m., a carbon monoxide alarm at 1202 Hillcrest Drive.
* At 9:53 a.m., resident assist in the 1800 block of Thilenius Street.
* At 10:41 a.m., smoke removal at 428 S. Hanover St.
* At 11:33 a.m., a fire alarm at 3102 Lexington Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on Andrew Street.