The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* One person was in custody on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance, driving while on a suspended license and failure to yield.
* Thomas L. Youngblood, 20, of 2839 Whitener St., was arrested on two Poplar Bluff, Mo., warrants for failure to appear for a traffic violation and for shoplifting, and a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Justin L. Degonia, 23, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on three St. Francis County warrants for insufficient funds, failure to appear for a fraudulent check and failure to appear for failure to show financial proof.
* Two purses were reported stolen from 1003 Perry Avenue.
* Money bags were reported stolen from 200 West Park Mall.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A CD/radio player was reported stolen at 1340 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1606 N. Kingshighway.
* A broken window of a vehicle was reported at 312 W. Lorimier St.
* Hecht's Inc., 107 N. Main St., reported a broken window.
* Kacie's Cookies, 143 West Park Mall, reported a counterfeit $10 bill.
* Southeast Missouri Hospital reported a counterfeit $1 bill.
* Rent One Store 56, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported a television not returned.
* A disturbance of the peace was reported at 43 N. Henderson Avenue.
* A dog bite was reported at 735 Lexington Avenue.
* A 17-year-old girl was taken into protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael P. Johnson, 25, of 957 W. Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of driving with a revoked license.
* Shannon D. Kelley, 25, of Fort Campbell, Ky., received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle annually.
* Damaged property was reported in the 3300 block of Bainbridge Road.