- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Rams to interview Fresno State coach
FRESNO, Calif. -- Fresno State coach Pat Hill formally announced his intention Wednesday to interview for NFL head coaching vacancies. The St. Louis Rams are among teams reportedly interested.
After receiving requests from several teams he didn't name, the former NFL assistant coach said he will interview for new jobs for the first time since taking over the Fresno State program in 1997.
Hill, a former assistant under Bill Belichick in Cleveland, was interviewed by the Houston Texans on Monday, a team spokesman said. The New Orleans Saints and the Rams reportedly have contacted Hill for imminent interviews, and the Oakland Raiders are thought to be interested as well.
But Hill plans to stick with the Bulldogs if he doesn't see progress in a self-imposed 10-day window for interviews.