- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rams to interview Fresno State coach
FRESNO, Calif. -- Fresno State coach Pat Hill formally announced his intention Wednesday to interview for NFL head coaching vacancies. The St. Louis Rams are among teams reportedly interested.
After receiving requests from several teams he didn't name, the former NFL assistant coach said he will interview for new jobs for the first time since taking over the Fresno State program in 1997.
Hill, a former assistant under Bill Belichick in Cleveland, was interviewed by the Houston Texans on Monday, a team spokesman said. The New Orleans Saints and the Rams reportedly have contacted Hill for imminent interviews, and the Oakland Raiders are thought to be interested as well.
But Hill plans to stick with the Bulldogs if he doesn't see progress in a self-imposed 10-day window for interviews.